The first dual compound mousse, created by Andreani Group!
The SuperMousse Andreani is born to optimize the tubeless tyres functioning by preventing the bead from loosening and saving the rim. The SuperMousse is composed of two different compounds: an external red hyperelastic part to ensure stronger grip and ride comfort, and an internal black harder one that will help you to absorb and dampen impacts and help eliminate pinch flats. The SuperMousse Pac-1 is available in two sizes to choose from, depending on the used tyre.
Its main attributes:
- Dual compound Mousse;
- External hyperelastic part to ensure stronger grip and ride comfort;
- Internal harder part to prevent the bead from loosening and save the rim;
- It works with any tubeless valve;
- Each bag contains 1 mousse for 1 tyre;
- Able to take wheels of 29″, 27.5″ and 26″ in diameter;
- Included in the SuperMousse packaging: a Pac-1 sticker and an Andreani one.
- SuperMousse Size M
- Weights M size: 29″ – 145 grams, 27.5″ – 130 grams, 26″ – 115 grams.
- SuperMousse Size L
- Weights L size: 29″ – 180 grams, 27.5″ – 158 grams, 26″ – 145 grams.
The SuperMousse is available in three diameters and, for each of them, in the sizes M (for Trail Bike, Enduro and eBike) and L (for Downhill and eBike).
TRAIL RIDING (Simone Lucchini)
I have set the Supermousse by Andreani in the M size on a Trail bike.
Before perceiving its real benefit I have worked on the tyres pressure, in fact, I initially tryed the use the same pressure I used to but, besides having an harder tyre, I did not really find a significant difference. The situation changes when the pressure decreases: you have immediately a stronger grip.
In case of accidental shocks, the SuperMousse system saves the rim, also after several months of use.
the opinion of who has already tested our Mousse
Reviews and test
Contact for more information
or visit the website